Saturday, April 10, 2010

Daniel and Hayley are Engaged!

I had such a fabulous time photographing Daniel and Hayley... we laughed so hard all day! Their happiness is contagious! I smiled the whole time I edited through their session! :-) I hope you two enjoy these.... I loved taking them!







love this next one!



love this next one too (okay, I love them all)!



We had to do a fun ring shot!































Love these next ones! He went to ND and she went to Ohio State.... I thought it was so cute that they wore a shirt with each other's alma mater!

When Hayley came out wearing her ND shirt, Daniel exclaimed "That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen!" ......too cute for words!!!



















Too cute!

Thanks for a great day exploring Columbus! It was a joy to photograph you both! I loved every photo! I can't wait to photograph your wedding in October!

No comments: