Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Andrea and Art are Married!

I have to start off the post with one of my favorite wedding images EVER! Andrea and Art were such a joy to photograph. Their wedding was a beautiful day filled with love and emotion and it really made me realize how lucky I am that I get to be a part of such amazing celebrations of love. Enjoy the images!





I love the look of joy when she put on her BEAUTIFUL gown!







I love the next image... the Maid of Honor was so excited for her best friend.... it was a look of pure love.



love the excitement!



Art could be a model.... love this next one!





love it....

I love the look Andrea and Art are giving each other... like they are in their own world.















The new Mr. and Mrs!



it was a day filled with emotion....

I love this moment of joy between Art and his dad





love the next two images







One of the cutest couples! The Maid of Honor and a Groomsman





beautiful



love this next one...





LOVE LOVE LOVE this next one







I love these next two of the bride and her dad




Andrea and Art, Thank you so much for allowing me to share in such a fabulous day!
I know that you will have a lifetime of joy and love together!
Thank you!

No comments: