Monday, August 9, 2010

Julie and Chris are Married!

There were too many favorites to start off the post with just one... so I will just start from the beginning on this post!
Julie and Chris had the most beautiful lakeside wedding, at a beautiful old mansion and had a super fun wedding party... what more could a photographer ask for!?
Enjoy the images!

I love these dress shots!





These Aggies had to make sure that both their wedding rings and their Aggie rings had a moment in the spotlight.



The light was so beautiful as Julie was getting ready... I just love these next few... especially her little sister holding the veil for her!

LOVE LOVE this next one!

so happy!





Summer sunshine is too bright? These bridesmaids had it all figured out! Squinting was not a problem for these photos!





I love these next few I caught of the flower girls watching the preparations below....



First Look!

I love these next few!













This next one is one of my favorites from the day.



Another favorite!

This next one might be my absolute favorite! It is just so peacefully beautiful!

And this would be my second favorite! LOVE!

love these next ones too!





a few fun shots of the guys...





the flower girls were too cute!

I love this image of Julie and her Dad, the light behind them was so beautiful!



I love how excited Julie was to turn the corner and head down the aisle! Her face is too cute!



















Beautiful Bride!





I love this next one.











These next two series of the flower girls are some of my favorites!



















The bridal party came dancing in!









I love this next one...















Lots of Aggies! Gig Em!



and these Aggies knew how to party!



I decided that these two deserved their own little section of the blog.... they were the champions of the dance floor for sure... they even tried to get me out there for a little Texas two step!













Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs!
Thank you for a fabulously fun evening!

No comments: