Saturday, October 2, 2010

Deirdre is Married!!

I just got back from Deirdre and Brad's BEAUTIFUL wedding! It was such a wonderful day! I have been waiting and waiting to post these bridal session images... because Oh my word... this was a Perfect Session (well it was a bit hot.... but the light was amazing!)! I loved EVERY single image... Beautiful lighting + Beautiful Bride = Super Happy Photographer!! Thank you Deirdre for being so fabulous! Enjoy the images and CONGRATS!















Even the wind was perfect today! I love all of these fun veil shots!























I love this next one!! So fun!





This next one is one of my favorites from the day!

This next one is the perfect make-up shot... beautiful!







I love these next two... fabulous shoes!





Sunset.... at the river..... with the swans! Oh my.... Perfect!









No comments: