Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sweet Baby Peyton! -Los Angeles Newborn Photography

I had the most wonderful afternoon with Baby Peyton and his sweet Mama, Grandma and Great-Grandma! It was so much fun to see all of the love for this amazingly perfect little guy! He was perfectly sleepy and cuddly all day long, and we were able to get so many amazing images! Congrats to the new Mama and Daddy, your little man is just perfect!

I think that this next one is my favorite from the day! I just love his sweet expression!

Perfect little fingernails...

Perfect little lips!

I love how his is sticking his little bottom up in this next one! Too Cute!



Perfect little toes....



Peyton's Grandma made him this adorable blanket... He loves it too! Check out the smile! :-)



Oh how I love this next one! The light, the little lips! It is just fabulous!



















We didn't pose him at all in this next one! He looks like he is saying a sweet little baby prayer! Just too perfect!




Thanks again for a wonderful day! I hope you enjoy the images! Congrats!


No comments: