Monday, April 9, 2012

Miss Kayla Turns Two! - Orange County Family Photography

I had such a wonderful afternoon with sweet Kayla in the park! I think that we must have covered at least 5 miles of ground... at a RUN!!! She is a girl after my old track-running heart! Two year sessions can be a bit wild, but this one was pure joy! :-) Enjoy the images... there are lots of fun ones!
Here is one of my favorites from the day to start!





Love these next two images!







Is she not the cutest thing ever!! Look at her little pose! She did this little pose all on her own!









We got her to sit in the wagon for a minute.....

...And she was off again! On another adventure!





I love this next one.... a look of pure joy!





Sweet Miss Kayla... You are adorable! Thanks for such a fun day (and a great workout!)! :-)

No comments: