Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Introducing Alida and Eleanor! San Diego Newborn Photography

Oh what a joy these two little tiny ones were to photograph! I loved how they would snuggle together! These two teenie tiny ones were the most perfect and wonderful subjects ever! So happy to snuggle in the warm window light together and have their photos taken! Their mom and dad were a joy to work with as well, so wonderfully in love with each other and their girls. The perfect new family of FOUR! :-) Enjoy all of the snuggles and smiles!
I will start off the post with one of my favorites!
A special thank you to my friend Erin of Sugar and Spice for making these FABULOUS two headbands for me! Please contact her at erinponchak@hotmail.com for more information about her beautiful custom headbands!
Here is a sweet little close up of Miss Eleanor!
I love how they are in the same pose in this next one, I was starting to move them to a different pose, and then they both settled in like this.... totally matching! Too cute!
Sweet little sister snuggles!
Eleanor has the longest most ladylike little hands! And I love how she is always holding her sister!
Sweet Miss Alida!
How amazing are these little fairy hats that their mom found! Love them!
Two sweet little fairies in the garden! So fabulous! Love it!
Sweet Miss Eleanor's smiles!
Miss Alida! I love that for their "individuals" they were still cuddled together, we just moved them slightly farther apart at the head so we could photograph each! These two little girls LOVED to be together! Their mom and dad said that they were always happiest when cuddled together! Best Friends Forever most definitely!
Alida's sweet smiles with her crown... she already loves to be a princess!
LOVE this next one....
A fun one with their Grandma!
Snuggled up in Grandma's arms!
Their beautiful Mama! She looks amazing! I couldn't decide between these next two!
Oh I how I love this one of their whole little family! SUCH JOY!!
You have never seen two parents so in love!
I love this sweet one of them with their daddy...
Two Princesses! How perfect are these little crowns!
Miss Alida's leg is always wiggling it's way out of the swaddles, and so I had to capture a full body shot to capture her silliness!
It's a full bed! Love their 8 feet... and of course Alida's foot is up in the air!
Thanks again for a wonderful afternoon and CONGRATS!! :-)

No comments: