Monday, June 10, 2013

Caroline and Will are Engaged! Orange County Engagement Photography

I had a wonderful day photographing one of the sweetest and most FABULOUS couples! :-) Meet Caroline and Will! They were such a joy to work with! You can see the love between these two love birds! We had a great time wandering around the beach looking for fun spots to take pictures. Their happiness was infectious and I can't wait to be a part of their big day! Thanks again to a wonderful couple! Enjoy the images!
Love these next few! I love how sweet they are to one another! Such a wonderful love that they share!
Love this next one!
I love how happy they look in this next one! AND I love that he is always making her laugh!
Love it! :-)
This next one is one of my favorites from the day! This boy can dip! Holy Moly! I was impressed!
Love this next one... too cute!
A sweet one to end the post....
Thanks again for such a fabulous day.... Can't wait for the wedding!

No comments: