Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Super Jack is ONE!!! Los Angeles and Orange County Family Photography

Super Jack had the most fabulous Super Hero First Birthday Party! It is always a joy to photograph this wonderful family, I enjoyed every minute! We did a little "mini photo session" with all of his cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents before the party started. It was a fun way to document the excitement of his special day, and everyone celebrating together! Enjoy the images from his adorable party!
I will start off the post with a few of the Super Birthday Man!! He is the cutest little guy ever!!
I had to include this next little series of photos! Jack really is a Super Baby! I am not even sure what to call his little Superman move.... baby planking? He can lift his entire body up like a superhero! I've never seen such a strong little guy!!
Love this next series!
Jack enjoying his new wheels!
Thank you J & P Families for another fabulous afternoon!

No comments: