Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sophie and Michael are Engaged!

I will start off the post with one of my favorites!

For those of you who read my blog often, you know that I often use the phrase "Love it!" to describe images. My sister told me as I was blogging this tonight that I need to find another phrase... but I can't! I LOVE what I do, and LOVE the couples I work with! Sophie and Michael had the most amazing session, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE each and every one of their images..... so prepare yourself to read "Love!" a lot in this post (although I did try to contain myself as I could have put "LOVE" before every image!) Thank you to all of my fabulous clients for making my life so full of love!









I think that this next image is so beautiful.... beautiful scene, beautiful people!

Love it!





LOVE!! (above and below!)











too cute!





I know the next two images are similar, but I just loved them both!









I love Sophie's eyes in this next one!





I love how happy Sophie looks in this next one.... I think that the moment before a kiss is so much sweeter sometimes than the kiss itself







love love love this last one!


Sophie and Michael.... Thanks for such a fun afternoon! I am so excited for your wedding!


No comments: