Monday, December 31, 2012

Sweet Baby Aubrey! Orange County Newborn Photography

It has been SO long since I have had a newborn GIRL session.... so I was super excited to get out all of my little girl hats and props! :-) Sweet Miss Aubrey was a joy to photograph... she was a bit modest and not super interested about being naked... but we have lots of cute swaddled up shots! :-) I have photographed her older sister before, and so it was so great to get them both together in a few shots! The joy and complete love that her sister has for her was so wonderful to see AND to photograph! I will start off with a super cute one of "awake Aubrey" before we convinced her that sleeping was the way to go!
Pure sisterly JOY!! Oh how her big sister ADORES her!
We got a quick little smile!
oh how I love little itty bitty newborn eyelashes! too cute!
A special thanks to her sweet Mama and Daddy for being so wonderful to work with! CONGRATS on such a perfect and sweet new little one!!! :-)

No comments: