Monday, December 10, 2012

The S Family!

I had a fabulous day with this sweet family! It is one of my favorite sessions to date! I loved that after the full family "holiday card shot" the mom said "Let's just have fun and get some candids!" And holy moly did we get some cute ones! Their 3 kids have to be 3 of the cutest kids I have ever met! AND they are a joy to work with! Thank you S Family for another wonderful session, I am already looking forward to next year!
Is this little guy not the cutest ever!
LOVE this next one!!
Such a fun little guy!
LOVE LOVE this next series of little sister and her mom!
This next one is a favorite from the day!
AND this next one, and the one above might be my ABSOLUTE favorites! LOVE IT! Such love and happiness!
Sunset, Cute kids, AND A HORSE!! Perfect session!!!
Another favorite from the day... CUTEST BABY!!
Oh how I love this next one! Such a sweet little face!

No comments: