Thursday, July 17, 2014

Jacob's First Birthday Party! Los Angeles Children's Party Photography

I was so excited to photograph Jacob's first birthday party! This is the third birthday party I have photographed for this fabulous family, and each party is more fun than the last! They know how to throw a party! :-) I will start off the post with my favorite image of the Birthday Boy!! Happy Birthday Mr. Jacob!!! :-)
A special thank you to this two wonderful people for hosting such a fabulous event!!! And for always making me feel like I am a part of the family! :-)
I LOVE this next pic...
A pirate off on an adventure...
Cake Time!! Mr. Jacob wasn't so sure at first...
but he changed his mind as soon as he got a taste of it! :-)
Love this next pic of Jacob and his Mama!
Thanks again for a fabulous day!!

No comments: