Thursday, July 10, 2014

Joel and Tommy are ONE!!! Orange County Family Photography

I had a great morning photographing these adorable little guys!!! They were so happy to be out and about exploring the park! A special little shout out to their mama, one of the most wonderful friends in the world!!! :-) Lots of love to this family.... thanks for letting me document this fun time in your lives! :-)
An adorable little smirk to start off the blog...
I couldn't decide which photo of the two of them I liked best!! So here are my favorite four... :-)
the sweetest little face :-)
love his little profile!
love love love this next pic....
I finally figured out how to get them BOTH to laugh... let them RACE!!! :-) future track stars!
sweet mama moments.... had to capture a few hugs :-) sometimes my favorite pics are the ones when they DON'T want to smile, and a little mama love is captured...
Thanks again for a great day! :-)

No comments: