Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Adventures with the F Family! Orange County Family Photography

I had a great time hiking along the trails with the "F" Family! We had a great afternoon together, and somehow lucked out and avoided the rain! We had a great time wandering around (although we did get a few friendly reminders to "stay on the trails" haha!) This place holds a special spot in their hearts... they go hiking here every weekend! To the "F" Family, thank you for another wonderful afternoon together and for giving me the honor of documenting this special time in your lives! Enjoy the images.... I loved them all!
Exploring with Papa!
Such a perfect backdrop for photos!
Oh how I love this couple.... this sweet Mama is one of my best friends in the world! :-)
LOVE these next two photos! So beautiful!
LOVE LOVE this next one!
the best part about this next pic is that this sweet little gal picked this spot herself and got all ready! haha!
This next one is perfect! I LOVE it!
Love this next one!
oh how cute is she!!
There is something about this next photo that I just adore... her little smirk, the fact that she is sitting in the dirt in her white tights and the fact that she wouldn't let go of that stick! haha!

No comments: