Thursday, December 4, 2014

An afternoon at the beach with the B family! Orange County Family Photography

Oh how I loved this session! This is how I love to shoot....just hanging out with no place to go, and nothing to do but enjoy each others company! Documenting the love that this family has for each other was such a joy, especially these grandparents with their little ones! What an amazing gift of documented memories to give your grandchildren! The highlight of the session was to see the ocean and the waves though the eyes of four SUPER EXCITED little ones! Their laughter and happiness was infectious! It was so great to let them run and play and just document the laughter! There are TONS of images in this post... I just loved them all! Enjoy!
love this next one! Such excitement!
love this next one!
oh how I love this look of wonder!
He grabbed his uncle and was back at it! ha!
love this one of this little guy and his dad!
Love this next one! He is just too cute!
best friends!
The most perfect pelican was hanging out in the waves right next to us throughout most of the session... so I had to snap a quick photo because it was just so beautiful!
LOVE LOVE this next one! So perfect!
This little guy decided that he was ready for photos! haha!
I love this next one!
I love this next one of her running though the waves! Such joy!
This next series are some of my favorites! I love that this brother and sister are best friends! They were having so much fun!
This next one of my favorite shots of the day! Perfect light! Perfect look of joy!
I love how he is holding his sister! Taking such good care of her!
Enjoying the last little bit of light! Sweet little moments!
Thank you B Family for such an amazing afternoon! Enjoy the images!

No comments: