Sunday, December 15, 2013

The D Family! Orange County Family Photography

It was a crazy day with the D family!! We met at my favorite Christmas tree farm and thought that sweet Miss Hope would have a great time.... well she had her own ideas!! haha! It was a wild and crazy session chasing sweet Miss Hope around... but we got some great images! Mom and Dad were a bit stressed that we weren't getting anything, but I think that we have a bunch of great images! I always tell Moms and Dad's not to stress too much because even if some moments are hectic, we can always get some laughs!! Although I must admit, I got quite the workout at this session!!! Running around Christmas trees and playing hide and seek!!
I will start off the post with one of my favorites of sweet Miss Hope.... she is the cutest little one ever!!
Love this next one! Sweet cuddles!
I love that she wanted to keep her hand in her Dad's pocket for this next photo! She thought his pocket was hilarious!
Wild Hopie Swinging!
Love this next one of Mom and Hope! Dad was playing hide and seek behind the trees!
Fun laughs and pretty sunset light!
Love these next few of Miss Hope! The sun was just going down, and we ventured over to the little tiny trees and she was happy as a clam running around!
This next one is one of my favorites of her from the day!
And she's done! Off she ran... and we decided to call it a day! haha!
Thank you sweet D family for being so wonderful and patient! I hope you enjoy the images! :-)

No comments: