Friday, December 6, 2013

The F Family! Orange County Family Photography

Oh how I loved this session! Such a fun day! I had a wonderful day with this great family at the park! We all laughed hysterically trying to make sweet Miss Rose smile! There were so many fun images... I couldn't decide which ones to put on the blog! There are a few doubles of images in black and white and color because I just couldn't decide which version I liked better! Enjoy the images! :-)
How cute is she!!! Love these next few!! :-)
LOVE this next one!
Love these next few!!! Couldn't decide if I liked them in color of black and white!
One of my favorites from the day....
Love this next cuddle with Grandma and Papa!
Perfect little Pixie Princess face!!! Such a beautiful little girl!!
Beautiful Mama!! :-)

No comments: