Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The P Family - San Diego Family Photography

It was a wild and crazy afternoon with the P family! Six kids all under 5 years old! I was a little bit nervous about how this was going to go..... but it was FABULOUS! We somehow managed to get all six little crazy ones looking happy in a picture with their GREAT-grandparents! I could swap a few heads and go for extreme perfection.... but I think we did pretty good without any photoshop! The photo of all six kids alone is not so perfect... but I had to include it on the blog for fun! :-) Lots of love to this wonderful family... they hold a special place in my heart! Enjoy the images!
Great-Grandpa and his two tiniest little loves!
They were both so happy to be hanging out on his lap!
This little guy was not super interested in the group photo...but he loved when he had all of my attention!
Loved this moment while we were waiting for all of the bigger kids to get into the photo... just a little happy time with this grandma and her little ones!

No comments: